The options that Product Options creates are not traditional Shopify variants. Because of this, you need to enable a setting within Options before your customers can make edits to options in their carts.
Here's how to enable this setting:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Product Options by Bold.
- Select Settings.
- Select Edit in Cart Settings.
- Select Yes on the "Enable Edit in Cart" section.
- Select your "Options" editing style.
- Adjust the Display Options.
Note: This is the verbiage used on the edit buttons.
- Enter your cart button classes.
Note: This area can accept the current div classes your site uses to match the styling of the buttons already on your store. Please contact your theme developer or our Merchant Success team if you are unsure of the class names your theme currently uses.
- Select Save.
That's it! You should test this functionality by adding a product with options to your cart and attempting to edit the options.
Visit Edit In-Cart Options not Working if you're still unable to adjust your selected options in the cart.
- Add a Tooltip to Product Options
- Change the Order of Product Options
- Customize the Display in Product Options