It is Stripe's policy to get a date of birth and Social Security Number. Visit Why do you need my date of birth and 4 digits of my Social Security number? for details.
Articles in this section
- Can a percentage of a sale be donated?
- Can donations be added at checkout?
- Can I embed my donation widget on other pages on my Shopify store?
- Can I use PayPal with Donations Manager?
- What countries are supported by Stripe?
- What happens if a recurring donation charge is declined?
- When will the recurring donations be charged?
- Why do I need to provide a date of birth and Social Security Number?
- Why do I need to use Stripe?