Bold Subscriptions offers multiple subscription styles so you can build your subscription model exactly how you'd like. With recurring cart mode, customers can subscribe to every product in your store; it places the subscription widget on your regular Shopify cart page, instead of on the individual product pages.
This means that your customers can build up their shopping cart with multiple items, and then subscribe to the whole cart of products. Please keep in mind that they will be required to subscribe to the full cart, and will be unable to choose individual items.
This method is most popular for stores where all products are offered with a subscription, such as local delivery or grocery services.
To use Bold Subscriptions in recurring cart mode, please follow these steps:
- From within your Bold Subscriptions app, select Subscriptions > Cart Mode.
- Under "Select Your Recurring Style", select Recurring Cart.
- Under "Step 1: Set up recurring rules", select the recurring intervals you would like to offer.
Note: This setting provides daily, weekly, monthly and/or yearly shipment options to your customers.
- Enter a Maximum Interval Length.
Note: This setting is the maximum days, weeks, months and/or years option available to your customer (i.e. every 3 months).
- Enter a Recurring Discount (optional).
Note: This is a percentage discount offered to your customers as an incentive for subscribing.
- Select Save.