If you're able to select a priced option on the product page but it's not increasing the cart's total price, it's usually because the product that the priced option is linked to was deleted, or is otherwise no longer selected by the option in the app. To fix this, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Product Options by Bold.
- Select Options.
- Select Edit next to the option set you are having an issue with.
- Select Select Products.
- Find the missing product and select Add next to it.
Note: If the option product is not in the list, you will need to create a new one. Refer to Set up Options and Relationships in Product Options 2.0 if you are unsure how to do this.
- Select Continue with selected products.
- Select Save Option Set.
- Add a Tooltip to Product Options
- Change the Order of Options in Product Options
- Customize the Display in Product Options