When you Create a Sub Account in Order Manager, you can set permissions of what they can and can't do as outlined below.
- Cancel - Allows the user to have the ability to cancel orders.
- Create Orders - Allows the user to be able to create custom orders.
- Update Status - Allows the user to be able to update statuses on orders.
- Accept Payments - Allows the user to be able to capture payments on orders.
- Archive - Allows the user to be able to archive orders.
- Notes - Users will always be able to read notes, but if this setting is selected, this will allow the user the ability to edit the notes as well.
- Change email - Allows the user to be able to edit a customers email address.
- Modify orders - Allows the user to be able to be able to modify orders, merge orders, edit addresses and add products or surcharges to orders.
Bold Order Manager is no longer available to install on the Shopify App Store. If you already have Bold Order Manager installed, you will be able to continue using it as it is grandfathered on your store.