Before Attempting the Bulk Image import, calculate your total number of image scenarios. Multiply the number of options within each step together.
- Step 1: 8 options
- Step 2: 3 options
- Step 3: 9 options
- Step 4: 5 options
8 x 3 x 9 x 5 = 1,080 (Number of Image Previews)
The bulk image import will work in most cases but if your possible number of image scenarios is over 100,000; the bulk image import may not work properly. If you have any questions, please Email our Support Wizards.
To complete a batch import of images, follow these steps:
- Create a New Product Builder Page.
- Add Conditions to Your Product Builder.
- Assign Images to Your Product Builder.
Note: At step 6, once you have received the email to let you know the image scenarios have generated, follow these steps instead.
- Select Export Builder.
- Please choose a Product Builder to export.
- Select Export Product Builder.
Note: You will receive an email with the export files once the export is complete. When you receive this email, you can continue with Step 7.
- Select the link to download the file.
- Select Show in folder to view the file.
- Right-click on the file and select Extract All.
- Select Extract.
- Open builder_scenarios.csv and builder_scenarios_images.csv.
- Copy Columns A, B, and C from "builder_scenarios.csv".
- Insert three columns as Column A, B, and C in "builder_scenarios_images.csv".
- Paste the copied columns into the newly created columns.
- In the "Order Id" column, enter 1 in all used rows.
- Paste your images folder into your extracted export folder.
Note: Place all of the images for your image scenarios in a single folder entitled images. Copy and paste this folder, including all images in this step.
- Enter the URL to the corresponding image for each scenario (i.e., images/image1.jpg).
Note: You will need to refer to the "Scenario Key" column in builder_scenarios CSV to understand which image URL goes in which cell.
- Select Save.
- Create a new zip file from this folder.
- Back within the Product Builder app, select Import Builder.
- Select Choose File.
- Select Import Product Builder.