Remove Twitter Access from Social Autopilot
- Last Updated:
- Article ID: 203458155
Help us improve our Help Center! Let us know if this article was helpful or needs improvement using the vote buttons at the end of the page.
- Applies to: Social Autopilot
- Version: All
- Complexity Level: No coding knowledge required
- Estimated Time for Completion: 5 minutes
To remove Twitter Access from Social Autopilot, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Social Autopilot.
- Under "Where do you want to post?", deselect Connect Twitter Account.
- Select Save.
- Visit Twitter Application Settings.
- Enter your login information and select Log in.
- Scroll to "Social Autopilots", select Revoke access.