If you want to stop posting to Twitter, all you need to do is uncheck the checkbox within the Social Autopilot app.
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications.
If you are not logged in to Facebook, you will be prompted to enter the email address and password for your Facebook account.
- Under the App Settings > Logged in with Facebook, locate the Social Autopilot app.
- Hover the cursor over Social Autopilot. A pencil and X icon will appear. Click on the X.
- A dialog box will appear to confirm to remove Social Autopilot from your Facebook account. Click Remove.
- Go to https://twitter.com/settings/applications. If you are not logged in to Twitter, you will be prompted to enter your Twitter username or email, and password for your account.
- Under Applications, click on the Revoke Access button, beside Social Autopilot.