If a customer places an order through your Shopify store, it will only show in Order Manager once you mark the order as paid.
Articles in this section
- Are payments captured in Order Manager?
- Can I add an existing product and edit the price of it?
- Can I edit or amend a pending order in Order Manager?
- Can I give specific permissions to a user?
- Can I manage customers with a custom payment method?
- Can I print shipping labels though Order Manager?
- Can I process a refund through Order Manager?
- Can I select shipping and tax on pending orders?
- How many products can I add to an existing order?
- How many sub accounts can I add?