Yes, Social Autopilot is designed to recognize updates to products and will post whenever you publish a product. This rule applies to both new and updated products. If you want to post a product that already exists, just modify it slightly and publish it again.
Articles in this section
- Does Social Autopilot post existing products?
- How does Social Autopilot work?
- How often does Social Autopilot post?
- What platforms does Social Autopilot work with?
- Why do my products/blog posts not show up?
- Why doesn't Twitter show an image thumbnail/card?
- Will disconnecting my Twitter account stop posts waiting in the queue?
- Will Social Autopilot tweet/post unpublished products? Is there a way for the app to show the products already on the site?