Returns manager allows you an easy way for your customers to request returns and for you to manage them. You can specify which products are returnable and within which time periods for the various return types. Return requests can be accepted or denied, can have statuses set on them (ex. pending manufacturer inspection) with automatic email notifications, and have images and other files uploaded as well.
How Does The App Work?
A return widget is placed on the store front that allows users to enter their order number and email address. Once the order information comes up they are able to request (if eligible) a return for a particular item on that order. The request will then show up in the app administration that you can either accept or deny.
How much is the app?
$19.99 per month, with a 30 day free trial.
Do I need to install liquid code?
No liquid code is required for this app, but you will need to insert a snippet of code into one of your stores pages in order to have the returns widget show up on the store front.
Important Things to Note
- Shopify's API doesn't allow the app to increase the stock quantity of a return when it's accepted.
- The app will only work with orders that have been placed through the Shopify store.
- The app doesn't generate shipping labels and that's something that would need to created through other means and then uploaded into the app.
- Historical orders can be imported into the app.
- The product selector updates the product selection once a day, so for example if you select the entire store in a returns group, and you add a new product to the store afterwards, the app will later include that new product into the return group.
The most common issues can be found here.