No, unfortunately not, many postal and courier services provide the ability to create shipping labels through their respective websites. You may be able to download and save an image of the generated shipping label and attach the file to the order. You can Print a Packing Slip with Order Manager and Print an Invoice with Order Manager.
Articles in this section
- Are payments captured in Order Manager?
- Can I add an existing product and edit the price of it?
- Can I edit or amend a pending order in Order Manager?
- Can I give specific permissions to a user?
- Can I manage customers with a custom payment method?
- Can I print shipping labels though Order Manager?
- Can I process a refund through Order Manager?
- Can I select shipping and tax on pending orders?
- How many products can I add to an existing order?
- How many sub accounts can I add?