When you apply Bold Discounts to a product, it establishes a connection through the product ID. When you initialize a CSV import in Shopify, it will change the product ID, which will cause the app to lose its connection with the product and you won't be able to remove the discount.
Articles in this section
- Can I disable coupons while running a sale?
- Can I discount specific variants of a product?
- Can I display the sales clock on the home or collection pages?
- Can I import products while running a sale with Bold Discounts?
- Can I offer a discount that applies when a customer spends a certain amount?
- Can I offer free shipping with Bold Discounts?
- Does Bold Discounts require a liquid install?
- How do I exclude a product from being discounted?
- How do I extend the length of a sale?
- How do I remove a product that's on sale?