- Log in to your paypal account
- Make sure you’re on the “My Account” page
- Click the “Profile” link in the top section
- Then on the left, click “My Selling Tools”
- Look for “API access” and then to the right of it, click “update”
- Look for “Accept payments from your online stores before setting up APIs” and under it click “Enable Express Checkout”
- Make sure “Accept PayPal payments before API permissions or credentials are set up” is selected and click “submit”
- After it saves, make sure that you have at least a business account or higher and your email and bank have been verified.
Help us improve our Help Center! Let us know if this article was helpful or needs improvement using the vote buttons at the end of the page.
Have more questions? Submit a request