You'll need to make sure that you first create an option set with options.
Note: Adding priced options is a Premium feature. Visit Change Your Price Plan in Product Options for more information on how to upgrade.
To affect pricing with Product Options, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's Admin, select Apps.
- Select Product Options by Bold.
- From within the Product Options admin, select Options.
- Select Edit next to the Option Set you'd like to add additional charges to.
- Under "Options", select Edit.
- Under "Values", select Adjusts price beside the value that will have an additional cost.
- Select Create a charge or Use an existing variant in your shop.
- Enter the price or Select Variant.
- Under "How do you want to handle quantities?", select a value.
Note: Visit What do the "How do you want to handle quantities" options mean? for a detailed explanation of these options.
- Repeat steps 5-9 for each option that will have an additional cost.
- Select Save.
- Select Save Option Set.
Note: What the app does from here is create a product labeled "OPTIONS_HIDDEN_PRODUCT" in your admin, and this product will be added to the order as Shopify treats it as a product on its own. This Hidden Product can be given a SKU as well as inventory.