To affect pricing with Product Options, follow these steps:
- Set up Options and Relationships with Product Options.
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Product Options by Bold.
- Select Options.
- Select Edit next to the Options Set containing the option that affects product pricing.
- Under "Options", select Edit.
- Under "Values", select Adjusts price by the value that will have a different price.
- Select Create a charge or Use an existing variant in your shop.
- Enter the charge amount or Select Variant.
- Under "How do you want to handle quantities?", select a value.
Note: Visit What do the "How do you want to handle quantities" options mean? for a detailed explanation of these options.
- Repeat steps 6-10 for each option that affects pricing.
- Select Save.
- Select Save Option Set.
Note: What the app does from here is create a product labeled "OPTIONS_HIDDEN_PRODUCT" in your admin and this product will be added to the order as Shopify treats it as a product on its own. This Hidden Product can be given a SKU as well as inventory.