If you have a product with multiple options, but some of the options are only available if a specific option is selected, this feature is for you.
To set up conditional logic, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Product Options by Bold.
- Create two new options: Set up Options in Product Options 2.0.
Note: Create one option to be shown when another option is selected, and then a separate option to show the first option.
- Set up a Relationship in Product Options.
Note: These two options would need to be added to the same relationship.
- Select List of Conditions.
- Select Option Set.
- Select Create New Condition.
- Complete Rules:
- If Select Option.
- Step Select Option.
- Select Option.
- Select Actions:
- Then Select Option.
- Select Option step.
- Select Save.
- You do not want the same product to appear in more than one option set.
- Do not use both show and hide, pick one and stick with it. The app knows to do the opposite if the condition is not met.
- Keep it simple to avoid conflicts in rules.
- Add a Tooltip to Product Options
- Change the Order of Options in Product Options
- Customize the Display in Product Options