Since Bold Subscriptions is integrated with Shopify, the regular emails Shopify sends to your customers will be sent to your subscribers as well. Once Subscriptions creates a customer's order in Shopify, they will receive an order confirmation email from Shopify.
All emails that apply to a regular Shopify order after it's been generated should still apply and send out to your customers. In addition to these, there are several email templates offered by Subscriptions.
The majority of the email templates should be enabled, but the most important to enable are:
- Credit Card Declined,
- Shipping Address Declined and
- Insufficient Inventory.
To configure these email notifications, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Recurring Orders & Subscriptions by Bold.
- Select Settings, then Email Notifications.
- Edit the Email Settings accordingly.
- Select the User Activity Notifications you would like to enable.
- Select Save.
- Select Edit next to the email template you would like to enable.
Note: You can test your emails by selecting the Test Email button beside the respective notification.
- Deselect the Check if you DO NOT want to send an email checkbox to enable it.
- Edit Email Subject (optional).
- Edit Email Body (optional).
Note: We have a great editor for the email templates, visit Customize the Email Templates in Bold Subscriptions for detailed instructions.
- Select Save.