Since Recurring Orders is integrated with Shopify, the regular emails Shopify sends to your customers will be sent to your subscribers as well. Once Recurring Orders creates a customer's order in Shopify, they will receive an order confirmation email from Shopify. All emails that apply to a regular Shopify order after it's been generated should still apply and send out to your customers. In addition to these, there are several email templates offered by Recurring Orders. The majority of the email templates should be enabled, but the most important to enable are:
- Credit Card Declined,
- Shipping Address Declined and
- Insufficient Inventory.
To configure these email notifications, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Recurring Orders & Subscriptions by Bold.
- Select Settings.
- Select Emails.
- Edit From Email (optional).
- Edit From Name (optional).
- Edit Bold Notifications Email (optional).
- Select a number in the Failed Transaction Notification Interval.
- Select the User Activity Notifications you would like to enable.
- Select Save.
- Select Edit next to the email template you would like to enable.
- Deselect the Check if you DO NOT want to send an email checkbox to enable it.
- Edit Email Subject (optional).
- Edit Email Body (optional).
Note: We have a great editor for the email templates, visit Edit Email Templates in Recurring Orders for detailed instructions.
- Select Save.