To create a subscription box with Recurring Memberships, follow these steps:
- Connect Your Stripe or PayPal Account.
- Select Plans.
- Select Create New Plan.
- Enter a Plan Name.
- Enter a Plan Tag.
- Enter a Plan Description.
- Select Edit Access Denied Message to change the text (optional).
- Select Enable Trial? and enter a number of Days to enable a free trial (optional).
Note: If you select this option you will be giving your subscribers their first box(es) free. It is not recommended.
- Enter Cycle Pricing to set the fee for this plan.
Note: You can only have one billing option for subscription boxes.
- Select a Billing Cycle.
- Enter How many payments.
Note: Deselect "Forever" and enter a number in the box to the left of it to limit the number of payments to a specific number. Leave "Forever" selected to have the payments continue until the subscriber cancels.
- Select the Checkmark to add the billing option.
- Select Add Registration Field to collect additional information from your subscribers.
Note: First name, last name and email address will automatically appear, so they don't need to be added.
- Select Add Rule to add rules to the plan (optional).
Note: This could be used to show specific products, collections, etc. to these members only.
- Select Add Subscription.
- Enter a Subscription Name.
- Select a Frequency.
- Select a Day.
Note: This is the day of the month the subscription boxes will be sent out.
- Select Select Countries.
Note: These are the Countries to which you ship your subscription boxes.
- Select + next to each country to which you will ship.
- Select Continue With Selected Countries.
- Enter Info text.
Note: This info text displays in the subscription box before subscribing. It explains the shipping date.
- Select Save.
- Select OK.