To prevent your priced option products from being submitted to Google Shopping, put all products that should appear in Google Shopping into one collection, then choose that collection in the Google Shopping app.
- From “Shopify Admin”, select Products.
- Select Collections.
- Select Create collection.
- Enter a unique Title, like “Google Shopping”.
- Enter a Description.
- Select Manually select products.
- Next to "Sales channels", select Manage.
- In the "Manage sales channels visibility" popup, deselect the Online Store checkbox.
- Select Done.
- Select Save collection.
- Under the “Products” heading, select the text box with the magnifying glass.
- Select Products to show in google shopping one by one.
- Select Apps.
- Select Google Shopping.
- Select the new collection under “Choose a collection”.
- Select Publish products.