To prevent your priced option products from being submitted to Google Shopping, put all of the products that should appear in Google Shopping into one collection, then choose that collection in the Google Shopping app.
- From “Shopify Admin”, navigate to Products -> Collections.
- Select Create Collection.
- Enter a unique Title, like “Google Shopping”.
- Enter a Description.
- Select Manually select products.
- Under “Visibility”, uncheck Online Store.
- Select Save Collection.
- Under the “Products” heading, select the text box with the magnifying glass.
- Select Products to show in google shopping one by one.
- From “Shopify Admin”, select Apps.
- Select Google Shopping.
- Select the new collection (Google Shopping) under “Choose a collection”.
- Select Publish Products.