Bold Memberships allows you to add a 'buy button' on any of your pages. When customers click this, they will be able to sign up for the membership plan associated with that buy button.
To add the Bold Memberships buy button to a page, please follow these steps:
- Add a new webpage to your online store (links to Shopify) for your buy button (optional).
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Recurring Memberships.
- Select Plans.
- Select Settings (the gear icon) next to membership plan you want to add to a page.
- Select Get Buy Button.
Note: The widget will show the signup form on a page, the customer will fill it out and hit the button to buy the membership. The buy button will display a button on the page.
- Choose a billing option to generate a button for.
- Enter a Button label.
Note: This is the text that will be displayed on your buy button.
- Select the code, right-click and select copy.
- Select Close.
- Paste this code into the page you created in Step 1 (or your desired page).
Note: Don't forget to switch the WYSIWYG mode to HTML before pasting in the code.
- Select Save.