To add the Recurring Memberships buy button to a page, follow these steps:
- Add a new webpage to your online store (Shopify site) for your buy button.
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Recurring Memberships.
- Select Plans.
- Select Settings (the gear icon) next to membership plan you want to add to a page.
- Select Get Buy Button.
Note: The widget will show the signup form on a page, the customer will fill it out and hit the button to buy the membership. The buy button will display a button on the page.
- Choose a billing option to generate a button for.
- Enter a Button label.
- Select the code, right-click and select copy.
- Select Close.
- Paste this code into the page you created in step 1.
Note: Don't forget to switch the WYSIWYG mode to HTML before pasting in the code.
- Select Save.
Note: You will need to Enable Customer Accounts in Shopify to use this feature.