Thousands of stores have made the switch to Recurring Orders. Whether they already used Shopify or switched from a platform like WooCommerce, they chose to trust Bold with their subscribers.
The #1 reason to make the switch is that we have the most robust server environment of any app company on Shopify. When you go big, you need a subscription app you can count on. We have the largest server environment, designed to handle traffic for Fortune 500 companies, Super Bowl commercials, you name it! In fact, one of our users, Death Wish Coffee, just had a Super Bowl commercial right after migrating to our subscription app. We see this a lot before stores go on Shark Tank, Oprah, and make other large PR appearances.
Aside from having the most robust server environment on Shopify, most stores make the switch for the added features. We offer amazing customization and features like:
- Flexible ways to offer subscriptions on your store. Everything from prepaid subscriptions to expiring subscriptions (payment plans) and even gift subscriptions are supported.
- Detailed reporting and analytics for your subscribers.
- Sophisticated customer management portal, both for you and your customers.
- Completely integrated into Shopify. Taxes, shipping, customers... Everything!
- More payment gateways available than others.
- More ways for customers to subscribe. Single products, mixed carts, entire carts.
- Sophisticated tools to manage situations where products on subscriptions are no longer available, changing prices on existing subscriptions and more.
- .. and much more!
Don’t just listen to us! Read what a few of our customers have said about Recurring Orders:
“The conversion went great and Kevin was a great asset. He worked with us through the entire process and set up the front end for us as well. I can’t say enough about how much they helped.” - Premier H20
“We have been using Recurring Orders for the past 6 months and it has been a blessing. A fantastic addition for any store that sells subscriptions.” - Fresh Patch
Here's are some of our other clients:
- Death Wish Coffee - World's Strongest Coffee!
- Dr. Axe - Premium Health Products.
- V-Dog - Vegan Healthy Pet Food.
- Veestro - Healthy Food Delivered!
- Air Purifiers America - America's #1 Supplier Air Filters.
Regardless of how big or small your subscriber base is, whether you have 10 customers or 10,000, we can import your subscribers into Recurring Orders. On a daily basis, we migrate stores from many different subscription services, including Recharge, Chargify, Charge Rabbit, Paywhirl and many more!
Easy! Book a time to speak with us and we can tell you more. It’s as simple as 1-2-3:
- Export all your data from your current subscription platform (we will be able to help you with this. You own your data.).
- Reach out to the Recurring Orders Manager, Victoria, for your import CSV template.
- Send the completed import template to us and we’ll take care of the rest!
If you’d like to learn more or ask specific questions about your import, Book a one-on-one with our Recurring Orders Expert.
With our latest 2.0 release, there has never been a better time to make the switch to Recurring Orders! Make the switch today and find out what your subscribers have been missing.