If you are tracking inventory through Shopify, Bold Subscriptions will sync with those inventory numbers. If you are not tracking your inventory, your orders will continue to generate even if you are out of stock.
If you are tracking inventory and run out of product:
- Subscriptions will attempt to process the order every day until there is enough stock to fulfill it.
- Emails will be sent to the shop admin.
- The order will be delayed until the inventory is replenished.
- If a customer has multiple items in their subscription order and only one item is out of stock, the entire order will be delayed.
The order will be processed the day after stock has been added to the inventory count.
To check your forecasted inventory, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Recurring Orders & Subscriptions by Bold.
- Select Tools, then Inventory Forecasting.