With Bold Subscriptions, your customers can subscribe to a product in your store. This takes them to a special recurring checkout, which captures their payment information for that subscription and ensures that the information is correctly saved within the app.
The recurring checkout requires a payment gateway to be attached in order to safely and securely capture this payment information.
To set up a payment gateway on your store, please follow these steps:
- From within your Bold Subscriptions app, select Settings > Payment Gateway.
- Navigate to one of the Supported Payment Gateways and set up an account.
- In Bold Subscriptions, select Connect to Stripe (as an option).
Note: Steps will vary depending on the selected payment gateway.
- Select Sign in with Stripe to connect.
- Enter the email address, password, and select Sign in to your account.
- Verify and update the Stripe account information.
- Select Authorize access to this account.
At this point, we highly recommend processing a test subscription with a real credit card to ensure everything has been set up correctly.
Register for an account with one of our recommended payment gateways: