When you install Store Locator, it creates a page in your store at a URL similar to this: http://yourstore.myshopify.com/apps/store-locator.
There are a few ways you can link to this page, but the most common is a navigation item named "Find Us", "Store Locator", "Locations", etc.
To add this link to your navigation, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Store Locator.
- Copy the URL to your store locator page.
- Select Online Store.
- Select Navigation.
- Select the menu where you would like to add the link.
- Select Add menu item.
- Enter a Name for your link (i.e. Store Locator).
- Paste the URL you copied in step 3 into the "Link" field.
- Select The URL.
- Select Add
- Select Save menu.