This article will...
When you install the Store Locator app in your store it automatically creates a page in your store at an address that will look something like this: http://yourstore.myshopify.com/apps/store-locator.
There are a number of ways you can link to this page, but the most obvious way of course would be to add a menu item to your main menu and footer in your store called Find Us, Locations, Dealer Locator etc.
To do this you just need to go to the Navigation tab in your Shopify admin and create a new link in any of your menus and set the link to connect to a Web Address instead of a page.
1. Login to your Shopify admin. Click on Online Store and then Navigation.
2. You may have a Main menu, a Footer menu, and maybe other menu lists. Click Edit menu where you want to add the link.
3. In the Menu items section, click the Add menu item button.
4. Add a name in the text box. This is the link name that will appear on the website.
5. Choose Web address from the dropdown list.