When you install Store Locator, a page will be created on your store with /apps/store-locator added to the end of your URL. For example, if your store is www.my-store.com, the Store Locator page will be found at www.my-store.com/apps/store-locator.
You can change this URL to better match your branding or make it easier for customers to find. You'll also need to add it to a page in order to make it available for customers.
The most common way is to use a navigation item with the name, "Find Us", "Store Locator", "Locations", etc.
To change your store's URL and add this link to your navigation, please choose the corresponding accordion below to view instructions.
To change your app's URL link, please follow these steps:
- From your Shopify app listing, select About next to Store Locator.
- Under "App proxy", select Customize URL.
- Under "Edit App Proxy URL", select the URL you want to be displayed.
- Enter an ending for the URL.
- Select Save.
- From within your Store Locator app, select Settings.
- Select Instructions.
- Under "Installation", copy the URL to your store locator page.
- Select Online Store.
- Select Navigation.
- Select the menu where you would like to add the link.
- Select Add menu item.
- Enter a Name for your link (i.e. Store Locator).
- Paste the URL you copied in Step 3 into the "Link" field.
- Select the URL.
- Select Add
- Select Save menu.