If a customer has a discount code that you would like to apply to an existing subscription, follow these steps:
- From “Shopify Admin”, select Apps.
- Select Recurring Orders & Subscriptions by Bold.
- Select Customers.
- Under “Search by customer or product”, enter customer name.
- Select Search.
- Next to the required customer, select Edit.
- Under “Discount Code” select the Discount Code button.
- Enter New Discount Code.
- Select Update.
Note: Visit: Enable Subscribers to Apply Their Own Discount Codes to allow customers to do this from their “Manage Subscription” page.
More information on how to create discount codes: