Custom Pricing offers a few different price plans with varying features to fit your store's needs.
Adding the Quantity Breaks module gives you the flexibility to offer your customers incremental discounts for purchasing more products.
To change your price plan in Custom Pricing, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Custom Pricing (Wholesale & Quantity Breaks).
- Select Settings, then Account Plans.
- Select Turn Off or Turn On.
- Select Update Plan.
- Select Approve Charges.
- Select Accepted at ...
- Once you've decided on a price plan, the app's code should be installed if you haven't done so already. Visit Custom Pricing Code Install Instructions for more information on how to complete this installation.
- After you've completed the code installation, your customer pricing tags should be created and tested. Visit Create a Customer Pricing Tag and Apply a Customer Pricing Tag to a Customer Account to learn more about how to perform these actions.