To customize the "Manage Subscription" page, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Recurring Orders & Subscriptions by Bold.
- Select Settings.
- Select Display.
- Select the Manage Order Page tab.
- Adjust Options as you see fit.
- Select Save.
Text Header - adjust the text heading that appears at the top of the "Manage Subscriptions" page.
Image Header - add a URL to an image to display at the top of the "Manage Subscriptions" page.
Custom HTML Header - enter HTML so you can customize the top of the "Manage Subscriptions" page even more.
Order Management Description - provides you with a WYSIWYG editor to customize the order management description with text, images, and HTML.
Orders Table - customize:
- Table Title Font Color
- Table Title Font Size
- Table Title Font Style
- Table Header Font Color
- Table Header Font Size
- Table Header Font Style
- Table Row Color
- Table Row Font Size
- Upcoming Order Table Background Color
- Table Content Margins
Buttons - Customize:
- Button Color
- Button Hover Color
- Button Padding
Order Management Footer - provides you with a WYSIWYG editor to customize the order management footer with text, images, and HTML.
Custom CSS - customize more styling if you are familiar with CSS and know how to use your browser’s inspect tool.
- Configure Language Settings
- Configure Display Settings
- Email Settings and Notifications Setup in Bold Subscriptions