When Product Options is used to affect the price of a product, it creates separate "hidden products" in your store. Product Options coding installation prevents these from being purchased by your customers unless it's being used as an option in the app.
If you set the visibility to hide these priced options from your "Online Store" sales channel, these options will show as sold out on the checkout page even if they display properly on the product and cart pages.
To fix this issue, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Products.
- Select the product you are having the issue with.
Note: Our hidden items should be noted with "OPTIONS_HIDDEN_PRODUCT" as the product type.
- Under "Visibility", select Manage.
Note: This product should also be tagged with "OPTIONS_HIDDEN_PRODUCT".
- Select the Online Store checkbox.
- Select Done.
- Select Save.
- Add a Tooltip to Product Options
- Change the Order of Product Options
- Customize the Display in Product Options