Unfortunately, Bold Upsell isn't capable of automatically offering products that are a lower value than the triggering product. The app is specifically designed to function based on the triggers that are set when you create the offer. Any product that you select to offer will be unconditionally offered when the offer is triggered.
Articles in this section
- Advanced Options in Bold Upsell
- Can I set up a buy one get something of equal or lower value free?
- Can I use hidden products in my offer?
- Can I use Shopify gift cards in an offer?
- Is there a limit to the number of upsell offers I can offer?
- Is there any way someone can exploit the app and get the free items?
- What happens if I don’t set any trigger products or a minimum spending amount?
- What happens if the customer triggers more than one offer?
- What if I only have a certain quantity of products to offer?