Earning tiers allow customers to have their earning ratios modified from the base tier. It allows for different customers to earn points at a faster or slower rate than others.
Many stores use this to reward customers who are members of your store, or have higher-than-average order values.
At this time, version 1 of Bold Loyalty Points is unavailable for new installations. If you are currently using version 1 of Bold Loyalty Points, you will be able to continue using the app as your account will now be grandfathered.
- From the Shopify Admin, select Apps.
- Select Loyalty Points by Bold.
- Select Program Settings.
- Select Earning Tiers.
- Select Create a New Tier.
- Under Name and Details, enter a Tier Name, Tier Description and the Tier Details Link.
- Under Logo, select Choose File or Use external link to the logo for this tier.
Under Earning and Redeeming, enter the Points Customers Earn and Points Customer Redeem in this tier.
Note: It is not possible to adjust the redemption ratio within new tiers. If you want to modify it, go back into the Base Reward Tier. There, you will see the Redemption Ratio greyed out, but you can refer to it to help adjust your earning rate.
- Under Summary, enter a Tier Summary Description.
- Under Assignment, enter Customer Tags.
- Under Auto-Upgrade, select Auto-Upgrade and enter a Minimum spending threshold to auto-upgrade.
- Select Save.