Loyalty Points - Version 1.0 was launched on August 2, 2016. The changes are outlined here.
Loyalty Points - Version 1.0 includes new pricing tiers that are more affordable and convenient.
Old Pricing Tiers
New Pricing Tiers
Enterprise customers (10K+): Now you can contact us to set up a custom pricing tier. Email our Support Wizards for more information.
We've redefined the way an "active" customer is counted. For a client to be considered "active", they will need a password associated with their email on the front-end. Meaning, if they've earned points but do not have a password associated with their email, those points will be "held" until they add a password.
If you're an existing Loyalty customer of ours, you'll notice the "active" number go down from what it was previously.
On the cart page, you can now show your Loyalty customers how many points they will earn per order;
The Loyalty Points Install Instructions have been updated to have the necessary snippet included.
We've also added a "product sync button" to help when you're adding new products to your store that our app might not catch right away. It has three different "stages" and is shown on the Loyalty Points Home Page.
It will present one of these three options: Manual Sync, Sync in Progress or Products in Sync.
We've also added a little more information in the Custom CSS box (under Display Settings).
We have also added two links to our purchase modal. Customers can now view their account or continue shopping.
- Tooltips have been added to the main navigation.
- A more intuitive way of displaying the earning and redeeming ratios under Base Reward Points.
- New filter options in Statistics.
- An "Active" customer filter on the Customers page. You can now see who is active and who is inactive.
- A "close" button on the purchase modal.
- A check for "accepts_marketing" flag in our emails so that the customers who chose not to accept will not receive our emails.
- Fixed a bug where, when using a smaller screen in the points adjustment section, the width of the box was cut off.
- Solved an issue where the app would have the email templates default to "enable". We fixed the setting to default to "disabled".
- On the Bonus Points > Product Purchase page there was an issue when selecting goods and previewing them in a list that all variants would show. It now shows the correct product list without all variants.
- A PHP error was encountered. The error was happening when selecting on export in the transactions page. It is now fixed, and the "export" button now works.
- We had a bug where, if a shop owner deletes a customer and recreates them with the same email address in the Shopify Admin, our database would have multiple customers with that email from the same shop. It has been resolved.
- Digital files and gift cards work by sending our email and Shopify's email instead of just ours.