Buy Now links give you the opportunity to help your customers quickly and easily purchase a subscription by sending them straight to the checkout with a preselected subscription product along with a predetermined frequency and quantity.
This helps to reduce the number of steps it takes to buy a subscription on your store so you can increase your subscription sales.
For more information on creating a Buy Now link, please see the video or follow the step-by-step setup guide below.
Buy Now links can serve a variety of purposes. The following examples provide some ideas:
- Sell your subscription products on external websites such as a blog or a social media page.
- Create unique marketing content like marketing emails and promotions that focus on a single subscription product.
- Help a customer who is having trouble navigating your store.
To generate a Buy Now link, your product must belong to an active standard subscription group. To see how to set up a standard subscription, please visit Create a Standard Subscription Group.
Products which belong to subscriptions groups with a prepaid option are not eligible for Buy Now links.
To generate a Buy Now link, please follow the steps below.
- From within Bold Subscriptions, navigate to Subscriptions > Buy Now.
- Click Select a Product.
- Select your desired product and variant (if applicable).
Note: Only one variant can be selected.
- Click Confirm.
- Select a frequency.
- Enter a quantity.
- Click Create url.
- Click Copy to save the link to your clipboard and use where desired.
Buy Now links are not available for one-time purchase products or for tracking affiliate URLs / links.
Customers are not able to select a frequency, quantity, or different product/variant when using the Buy Now link. These are all predetermined by you when creating the link.
Buy Now links can be used multiple times, as long as the product belongs to the active subscription group. If a subscription group containing the product is deleted or disabled the link will no longer work. If the group is re-enabled, you will need to create a new link.