To allow customers to earn points by sharing your pages or products on Social Media, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Loyalty Points by Bold.
- Select Program Settings.
- Select Bonus Points.
- Select Social Bonuses.
- Under "Platforms" select Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Select where you would like the Share Bonuses to display.
- Product Share - This setting is to display the share buttons on the product pages.
- Order Thank You Share - This setting is to display the share buttons on the thank you page, once an order has been placed.
- Other Social Share - This setting is to display the share buttons on other pages, for example, the about us or contact pages.
- Complete the Share Settings for each method chosen in step 7.
Note: The options will vary slightly for each method chosen.
- Default Message and Share URL - Enter the default message you'd like your customers to share here. Customers will still have a chance to edit the message before sharing. We'll add the URL you enter to the end of the message you set.
- Frequency - This is how often a customer can share any product or link. For example, weekly would mean that every week a customer can share one of your products or links for points. Any additional shares during that week would not earn points.
- Select Copy Widget.
- Paste the code:
Note: Customers will only be able to share each unique order once for points. This way, as they place more orders, they'll always have the chance to share for points.