Bundles offers three different methods for discounting your products.
When you set up Bold Bundles using groups, products from the store are selected and discounted.
To set up a bundle using groups, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Product Bundles.
- Select Product Bundles again.
- Select Create New.
- Select Group.
Note: If you are using Product Bundles V2, you will see a third option here, Buy/Get.
- Select Add Products.
- Select the products you would like to include in the bundle.
- Select Save Selection.
- Either Set percentage discount (optional) or ...
- Set fixed bundle price (optional).
Note: If your group contains a product with differently priced variants, you will not be able to set a fixed bundle price. You will have to use a percentage discount.
- Select Override Cent Values (optional).
Note: This setting is used to ensure your bundle price always ends in a specific number (i.e. .99, .95, etc.).
- Select Recalculate bundle price when changes to the product prices are made (optional).
- Enter a Title.
- Select a Style.
- Edit the Internal Name if needed.
- Select Save Bundle.
That's it! The app will take some time to go through the selected products and the bundle widgets for each of them. At that point, they'll be available on the storefront. It's a good idea at that point to go to the storefront and test the bundle's functionality to ensure that everything is working.
- Add Placeholder Text to Product Variant Selectors in a Bundle Widget
- Change the Mobile Appearance of Bold Bundles
- Customize Bold Bundles Display