When you set up your Product Bundle using groups, products from the store are selected and discounted. A variant is created to represent each discounted product which is added to the customer's cart in place of the regular product.
To set up a Product Bundle using groups, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select the Product Bundles app.
- Select Product Bundles.
- Select Create New.
- Select Group.
Note: If you are using Product Bundles v2, you will see a third option here, Buy/Get.
- Select Add Products.
- Select the products you would like to include in the bundle.
- Select Save Selection.
- Either Set percentage discount (optional) or ...
- Set fixed bundle price (optional).
- Select Override Cent Values (optional).
Note: This setting is used to ensure your bundle price always ends in a specific number (i.e. .99, .95, etc.).
- Select Recalculate bundle price when changes to the product prices are made (optional).
- Enter a Title.
- Select a Style.
- Edit the Internal Name if needed.
- Select Save Bundle.
The app will take some time to go through the selected products, creating app variants and the bundle widgets for each of them. At that point, they'll be available on the storefront. It's a good idea at that point to go to the storefront and test the Product Bundles functionality to ensure that everything is working.
- Add Placeholder Text to Product Variant Selectors in a Bundle Widget
- Change the Mobile Appearance of Product Bundles
- Customize Product Bundles Display