When you need to get more information about your customers and their subscriptions, our Recurring Orders reporting feature is available. We provide a wealth of information, which can easily be filtered in your software of choice (Excel, Numbers, etc.).
Visit: Generate Recurring Orders Reports for detailed instructions.
Here are all the available reports that you can export
- Customers by Discount Code
- Customer Activity (specific date range option)
- Prepaid Customers
- Failing Transactions
- Canceled Subscriptions (specific date range option)
- Customers by Product(s) (All Subscribers, Active, and Inactive)
- Upcoming Orders (specific date range options)
- Upcoming Products
Once you've configured your customized report, select “Generate Report” and a CSV file, that you can open in the appropriate program, will download to your desktop.
Take advantage of our “Customer Activity” report. You can make it specific to a date range, and see the specific activity your subscribers have been initiating.
Did they swap a product? Delete a product? Maybe they tried to cancel and you want to know the reason they left? All of these options are available with a few selections.