To create a discount with Product Discount, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Product Discount.
- Select Current Discounts.
- Select Create Discount.
- Enter a Discount Name.
- Select Enable Date Range.
- Select a Start Date.
- Enter a Start Time.
- Select an End Date.
- Select an End Time.
- Select Override cents and enter a cent amount (optional).
- Enter a Discount Amount.
- Select a Discount Type.
- Select Select Products.
- Select Add next to each of the products you would like to discount.
Note: You can also filter by collection, vendor, and product type. For detailed instructions on how to use the product selector, visit Use the Product Selector in an App. To put your entire store on sale, select Select All Results here instead of Add.
- Select Continue with selected products.
- Enter a Discount Tag.
- Under "Duplicate & Hide" select Create a hidden duplicate (Liquid update required) (optional).
Note: Use this when you have completed the Duplicate & Hide Install Instructions and are using Product Upsell.
- Select Fix Variants (optional).
- Select Create.
- Select the Toggle to enable the offer.
Note: The toggle will be green when the offer is enabled.