If you would like to limit the number of upsell items that can be added to the cart, you have two options. You can limit the number of products that can be added to the cart to one and/or add a limit disclaimer to the offer.
To do either or both, follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Product Upsell.
- Select Offers, then Current Offers.
- Select the ellipsis next to the offer you would like to limit.
Note: If you have not yet created an upsell offer, visit Create an Upsell Offer to learn how.
- Select Edit.
- Select the ellipsis beside the "Offer" settings.
- Under "Offer Options":
- Select Allow customers to select more than one product in the offer if you want to let customers choose multiple, different products from the offer window.
- Select Allow customers to set product quantities in the offer if you want to let customers choose more than one of the same product. After selecting this, another option will show to allow you to limit the quantities of each product the customer selects.
- Select Save Offer.