If you would like to limit the number of upsell items that can be added to the cart, you have two options. You can limit the number of products that can be added to the cart to one and/or add a limit disclaimer to the offer. To do either or both, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Product Upsell.
- Select Offers.
- Select Current Offers.
- Select Edit next to the offer you would like to limit.
Note: If you have not yet created an upsell offer, visit Create an Upsell Offer to learn how.
- Under "Advanced Options", select or deselect the required checkbox(es).
- Select Allow the customer to select more than one offered product.
- Select Allow the customer to select multiple quantities of an offered product and enter a number in "Limit".
- Select Save Offer.
- Introducing "True Upsells" for Shopify
- Problem Solved: Creating upsell BOGO offers on Shopify
- How to use cross-sells and upsells to increase revenue on Shopify
- 9 upselling techniques to explode your average order value
- How to create simple upsells on Shopify
- Why upsells AFTER checkout on Shopify will be your highest converting click