When deleting a discount code in Shopify, the Shopify Discount Connector may continue to store that information for up to 30 minutes, and the discount code may still be able to be used during that time.
Because Cashier uses its own checkout process, any discount codes that are created in your Shopify admin need to be brought into Cashier with the Shopify Discount Connector.
Note: If you're using Cashier in partially-enabled mode there's a small coding fix required to allow the discount connector to work correctly. Please contact our Merchant Success team for further assistance with this fix.
To use the Shopify Discount Connector with Cashier, please follow these steps:
From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
Select Bold Cashier.
Next to "Shopify Discount Connector", select Install.
- Select Install unlisted app.
- Select Allow.
- Introducing "True Upsells" for Shopify
- Problem Solved: Creating upsell BOGO offers on Shopify
- How to use cross-sells and upsells to increase revenue on Shopify
- 9 upselling techniques to explode your average order value
- How to create simple upsells on Shopify
- Why upsells AFTER checkout on Shopify will be your highest converting click