Single-use discount codes can be processed through both Cashier and Shopify's checkout. Shopify doesn't communicate back with Cashier to inform us when a discount code is used and we are not able to send them this information.
Using the Shopify Discount Connector with Bold Cashier allows you to use Shopify discount codes in the Cashier checkout.
Because Cashier uses its own checkout process, any discount codes that are created in your Shopify admin need to be brought into Cashier with the Shopify Discount Connector.
To use the Shopify Discount Connector with Cashier, please follow these steps:
From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
Select Bold Cashier.
Next to "Shopify Discount Connector", select Install.
- Select Install unlisted app.
- Select Allow.
- Introducing "True Upsells" for Shopify
- Problem Solved: Creating upsell BOGO offers on Shopify
- How to use cross-sells and upsells to increase revenue on Shopify
- 9 upselling techniques to explode your average order value
- How to create simple upsells on Shopify
- Why upsells AFTER checkout on Shopify will be your highest converting click