Bundles offers two different methods for discounting your products.
When you set up your Product Bundle mix and match, collections from the store are selected and discounted.
To set up a Product Bundle Mix & Match, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select the Product Bundles app.
- Select Product Bundles.
- Select Create New.
- Select Mix & Match.
Note: If you are using Product Bundles v2, you will see a third option here, Buy/Get.
- Select Add collections.
- Select the collections you would like to include in the bundle.
- Select Save Selection.
- Either Set percentage discount (optional) or ...
- Enter a Title.
- Select a Style.
- Edit the Internal Name if needed.
- Select Save Bundle.
The app will take some time to go through the selected products and the bundle widgets for each of them. At that point, they'll be available on the storefront. It's a good idea at that point to go to the storefront and test the Product Bundles functionality to ensure that everything is working.
- Add Placeholder Text to Product Variant Selectors in a Bundle Widget
- Change the Mobile Appearance of Product Bundles
- Customize Product Bundles Display