Bundles offers two different methods for discounting your products.
To set up a Product Bundle Buy/Get or BOGO bundle, follow these steps:
- From Shopify's Admin, select Apps.
- Select Product Bundles.
- Select Product Bundles again.
- Select Create New.
- Select Buy/Get.
Note: If you aren't using Product Bundles v2, you will not see this option.
- Select Select product.
- Select your full priced product.
Note: Saving your selection at this point will offer the same product for free.
- Select the free product you wish to offer.
- Select Save Selection.
- Enter a Widget Title.
Note: This widget title is customer facing.
- Select a Widget Flag Text option.
- Change the Internal Name (optional) and select Save Bundle.
The app will take some time to go through the selected products and the bundle widgets for each of them. At that point, they'll be available on the storefront. It's a good idea at that point to go to the storefront and test the Product Bundles functionality to ensure that everything is working.
- Add Placeholder Text to Product Variant Selectors in a Bundle Widget
- Change the Mobile Appearance of Product Bundles
- Customize Product Bundles Display