Bold Bundles offers two different methods for discounting your products.
To set up a Bold Bundles Buy/Get or BOGO bundle, follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Product Bundles.
- Select Product Bundles again.
- Select Create New.
- Select Buy/Get.
Note: This option is only available with the premium version of Product Bundles.
- Select Choose Products.
- Choose your full priced product(s) and select Save Selection.
- Select Add Products.
- Choose your free product(s) and select Save Selection.
- Select Automatically ensure the cheaper of the buy/get products gets the discount offer (optional).
- Enter a Widget Title.
Note: This widget title is customer facing.
- Select a Widget Flag Text option.
- Select the add to cart button style.
Note: Selecting "Bundle price" will show the total cost of the bundle within the widget's add to cart button.
- Change the Internal Name (optional) and select Save Bundle.
The app will take some time to go through the selected products and the bundle widgets for each of them. At that point, they'll be available on the storefront. It's a good idea at that point to go to the storefront and test the Bundles functionality to ensure that everything is working.
- Add Placeholder Text to Product Variant Selectors in a Bundle Widget
- Change the Mobile Appearance of Bold Bundles
- Customize Bold Bundles Display