The premium price plan is only available with Bold Bundles V2 & V3. Visit Bold Bundles V2 Benefits & Upgrade Process and Bold Bundles V3 Benefits & Upgrade Process for more information on how to update your app version.
Bold Bundles has 2 different price plans that offer additional features if you're on the Premium plan.
The Basic price tier allows you to:
- Create bundle groups using specific products or collections.
- View your groups' performance using the app's stats tracking.
- Let your customers add a group to their cart with a single button selection.
The Premium plan includes all of the features mentioned above, along with:
- Get X/Get Y bundle types.
- The ability to have the same product in multiple bundles.
- The Combo Products feature.
- Quantity badges for multi-quantity bundle groups.
To change your price plan in Bundles, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Product Bundles.
- Select Settings, then Price Plan.
- Select Activate Premium Features or Activate Basic Features.
- Select Approve charges.
- The app's theme coding needs to be installed in order to function correctly on the storefront. Please visit Bold Bundles Code Install Instructions for more information on how to install the app's code.