Here's how to utilize Product Option's product selector correctly:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Product Options.
- Select Options.
- Select Create Option Set.
- Choose Select Products.
- From here, there are a couple of different options available for selection:
Each of these options relates to how you wish to select these products for use with the application:
- Products: Allows you to select multiple products. You can filter the list and select collections, vendors, or product types.
- Dynamic List: Allows you to select a refined list of products. With this selection type, you use the filters to build a more specific choice of items. Using a dynamic list of products will update these options sets as new products are added to these collections, vendors, or product types.
After choosing your list of products, you're able to review your selection before saving it. You can also edit your reviewed selection and save it from there.
Note: If you're selecting an existing variant for use with your priced options, you're only able to select one at a time. Products with only one variant will force a selection on the entire product: