Customer Specific Pricing offers a slightly different version of the product selector.
Here's how to use this selector in a bit more detail:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Customer Pricing.
- Select Create Product Pricing Group.
- Choose SELECT PRODUCTS.
- From here, you'll notice that there are several different selection options:
Each of these options relates to how you wish to select these products for use with the application:
- Products: Allows you to select multiple products.
- Variants: Allows you to select multiple variants.
- Collections: Allows you to select multiple collections.
- Vendors: Allows you to select multiple vendors.
- Product Types: Allows you to select multiple product types.
- Dynamic List: Allows you to select a refined list of products. With this selection type, you use the filters to build a more specific choice of items.
After choosing your list of products, you're able to review your selection before saving it. You can also edit your reviewed selection and save it from there.