Product Bundles now allows you to preview and confirm the app's created bundle is working correctly before fully proceeding with the coding installation.
After creating your first bundle, the app will prompt you to decide how you wish to proceed with the installation. Here's how to navigate this process:
- Select Start code update.
Note: If your theme was updated recently, or you wish to proceed with the installation on your own, select Don't update theme. Your bundles cannot be enabled unless the install flow is completed. We strongly recommend using a duplicate theme.
- Once the install is completed, you'll be prompted to view the bundle on your storefront.
- Select the ADD BUNDLE TO CART button.
- Go to the cart page and select Checkout.
- Navigate back to Product Bundles and select Looks good! if you're able to add the bundle to the cart and check-out.
Note: If any of the above functions fail, select I need help. Your theme will be set back to normal and an install request will be created on your behalf. Our team will reach back out as soon as possible.
- Verify Your Product Bundles Installation
- Create a Product Bundle Group
- Customize Product Bundles Display