This article only applies to Customer Pricing Version 2.0. Customer Pricing Version 1.0 uses the Variants Method, which should work naturally with Cashier. You can see which version you're using near the bottom of Customer Pricing's home page.
Cashier is now integrated with Customer Pricing. This gives your customers the ability to receive Customer Pricing discounts while using Cashier's checkout.
Here's how to enable this in your store:
- From Shopify's Admin select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select Marketplace.
- Select Enable on the "Customer Pricing" option.
- This will automatically switch your discount method within Customer Pricing to the "Standard Method - Discounts using Cashier".
- Place a Test Order with Cashier
- Use Shopify Discount Connector with Cashier
- Multi-Currency & Cashier Integration