This integration article only applies to Custom Pricing Version 2.0. Custom Pricing Version 1.0 uses the Variants Method, which should work naturally with Cashier. You can see which version of the app you're using near the bottom of Custom Pricing's home page.
Here's how to enable this in your store:
- From Shopify's Admin select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select Marketplace.
- Select Enable on the "Bold Custom Pricing (Wholesale & Quantity Breaks)" option.
- This will automatically switch your discount method within Custom Pricing to the "Standard Method - Discounts using Cashier".
- Place a Test Order with Cashier
- Use Shopify Discount Connector with Cashier
- Multi-Currency & Cashier Integration