This integration article only applies to Customer Specific Pricing Version 2.0. Customer Specific Pricing Version 1.0 uses the Variants Method, which should work naturally with Cashier. You can see which version of the app you're using near the bottom of Customer Specific Pricing's home page.
Using Shopify's Discount Code Connector, your wholesale customers are able to use discount codes at checkout. This works with both the Variant and Draft Order (Standard) methods of Customer Specific Pricing.
Here's how to enable this in your store:
- From Shopify's Admin select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select Marketplace.
- Select Enable on the "Customer Pricing" option.
- This will automatically switch your discount method within Customer Specific Pricing to the "Standard Method - Discounts using Cashier".
- Place a Test Order with Cashier
- Use Shopify Discount Connector with Cashier
- Multi-Currency & Cashier Integration