Bold Cashier can support both Latin and Non-Latin languages. Only the country and state/province fields will not be translated.
Bold Cashier allows you to change the language that's displayed in your checkout. You can set default languages (English, Spanish, and French), customize the languages, and offer multiple languages to be selected by your customers.
Here's how to change this in Cashier:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select Settings, then Language Settings.
- Select Import Languages or Create A Language.
Note: If you selected Import Languages, please visit Yappn & Cashier Integration for more information on how to import these languages. You can also edit a language by selecting the edit icon beside the language.
- Enter a language name and adjust the verbiage accordingly.
- Select Save.
- Customize Cashier's Display Colours
- Set up a Payment Gateway in Cashier
- Google Analytics & Cashier Integration